November 8, 2012
cPanel Inc. announced today that version 11.34 of cPanel & WHM software is scheduled to be released to the STABLE tier November 12th, 2012, with many improvements and upgrades that you, our Partners and end users, had a voice in.
As highlighted in his Keynote speech at our 7th annual cPanel Conference, cPanel CEO, J. Nick Koston, outlined new features that include:
- A brand new User Interface for WHM, which brings a slick new look and easier functionality, as demonstrated at the recent cPanel Conference.
- Web Disk support has been updated for Windows Vista, 7 & 8, and Mountain Lion.
- In addition to the Web Disk support update, we will soon be releasing Android and iOS clients.
- Email client auto configuration utilities have been updated to support the latest mail clients, as well as added support for Mountain Lion.
- Email Archiving makes its appearance in 11.34, so email users now have the option to more efficiently track, store, and access email with our vastly improved email tracking, and message retrieval, to the Mail Delivery Reports functionality we recently delivered.
- In addition, we overhauled the service monitoring system to provide better notifications, and improved the robustness of the automatic repair feature.
- New Hooks Management interface built into WHM.
- Feature Showcase page of WHM will alert you at login to any recent changes made by upgrading cPanel & WHM.
Upon updating or installing cPanel & WHM version 11.34 you will no longer be able to downgrade to a previous version.
For details release notes regarding version 11.34, Release Notes, Change Log and FAQ’s, please visit http://docs.cpanel.net.
cPanel & WHM Version 11.30 Reaching EOL
This is the notification of the End of Life (EOL) for cPanel & WHM version 11.30. Click here to learn more about End of Life.
The final release of version 11.30 will be in January of 2013. Those with paid licenses will continue to stay active, however, support will be limited.
This will be the last update to version 11.30, remaining usable, but not longer installable.
Upgrading to cPanel version 11.32 or 11.34 is strongly encouraged. A list of system requirements and release notes are available here:
For servers running unsupported operating systems cPanel offers migration assistance to supported platforms.
About cPanel, Inc.
Since 1997, cPanel, Inc. has been a leading innovator and developer of control panel software for the web hosting industry. cPanel builds software that allows web host professionals to transform standalone servers into fully automated point-and-click web hosting platforms. cPanel licensed software allows owners of servers and websites, along with resellers and developers, to optimize their technical resources and replace tedious shell-oriented tasks with dynamic, intuitive web – based interfaces.