EasyApache 3.12 improves CloudLinux’s modhostinglimits, modmono compatibility on CentOS 4, and mod_ruid2 to suPHP support
We are excited to announce the release of EasyApache 3.12. The latest version provides numerous updates.
- CloudLinux’s mod_hostinglimits has been updated to 0.9-5. This will impact all of those who use CloudLinux.
- The issues caused by the glib2 update when building mod_mono on CentOS4 have been resolved.
- Switching between mod_ruid2+DSO to suPHP will no longer cause permission errors that can cause PHP sites to no longer function.
- PHP will now use the system time zone database rather than the one built into PHP, which will ensure PHP applications receive timely updates to time zone changes
We strongly recommend that all server administrators rebuild their EasyApache profile immediately.
To rebuild the EasyApache profile:
- Log in to WHM as the root user.
- Click on the EasyApache (Apache Update) link in the left menu.
- If you wish to keep the same configuration, simply click Build Profile.