We are happy to announce that cPanel, L.L.C. has released an update for EasyApache 4! Take a look at some highlights below, and then join us on the cPanel Community Forums, Discord, or Reddit to talk about this update and much more. If you have additional questions, feel free to reach out on one of our social channels.
- EA-10258: Patch mod_http2 to fix issue with hanging http2 threads.
- ZC-9484: Add ea-php81 to hardcoded list that rpm/switch_lsapi builds/etc/container/php.handler out of.
- EA-10029: Get wordpress info from wp-toolkit if it is installed.
- ZC-9245: Add pdo dependency to ea-php73-php-mysqlnd for Ubuntu.
- EA-10301: Update ea-ruby27 to 2.7.5, drop 2.7.4.
Information about all releases this year can be found in the 2021 EasyApache 4 Changelog and the EasyApache 4 Release Notes. You can also sign up for our EasyApache Development and EasyApache Production mailing lists to see when updates are pushed for our RPMs, letting you know ahead of time what will be updated in each EasyApache release.