We are happy to announce that cPanel, L.L.C. has released an update for EasyApache 4! Take a look at some highlights below, and then join us on the cPanel Community Forums, Discord, or Reddit to talk about this update and much more. If you have additional questions, feel free to reach out on one of our social channels.
- ZC-9700: Do not use predictable cPanel-localhost header.EA-9800: Ensure httpd.conf has newline before UserDir when mod_passenger installed.EA-9376: Fix piped logging with log style set to common.
- ZC-9700: Do not use predictable cPanel-localhost header.ZC-9700: Ensure random value is regenerated if missing or older than 30 minutes; ensure users can not see the value.EA-10464: Avoid redirect to https for service subdomain DCV validation.
- EA-10479: Update ea-freetds from 1.3.6 to 1.3.7.
- Initial releaseZC-9722: Remove always-implicit text/html from gzip_types.
- EA-10461: Patch PHP-FPM/OpCache for kill_all_lockers bug (74709).
- ZC-9690: Add ea-nginx-gzip to Additional Packages list.
Information about all releases this year can be found in the 2021 EasyApache 4 Changelog and the EasyApache 4 Release Notes. You can also sign up for our EasyApache Development and EasyApache Production mailing lists to see when updates are pushed for our RPMs, letting you know ahead of time what will be updated in each EasyApache release.