We are happy to announce that cPanel, L.L.C. has released an update for EasyApache 4! Take a look at some highlights below, and then join us on Discord or Reddit to talk about this update and much more.
• EA-8895: Update ea-nodejs10 from v10.18.1 to v10.19.0
• EA-8901: Update to 1.10.9 from upstream
• EA-8903: Update to v1.0.0
• EA-8894: Update ea-nginx from v1.17.8 to v1.17.9
• EA-8902: Update scl-phalcon4 from 4.0.0.beta.2 to 4.0.4
Information about all releases this year can be found in the 2020 EasyApache 4 Changelog and the EasyApache 4 Release Notes. To ensure that you receive up-to-date product news from cPanel, we encourage you to subscribe to the Product and Security updates mailing list on our website. You can also sign up for our EasyApache Development and EasyApache Production lists to see when updates are pushed for our RPMs, letting you know ahead of time what will be updated in each EasyApache release.