We are happy to announce that cPanel, L.L.C. has released an update for EasyApache 4! Take a look at some highlights below, and then join us on the cPanel Community Forums, Discord, or Reddit to talk about this update and much more. If you have additional questions, feel free to reach out on one of our social channels.
- ZC-9931: Ensure that a pre-existing cache.json/settings.json is respected when ea-nginx is installed
- ZC-9371: enable keepalive support
- ZC-9939: optimize proxy sub-domain configuration
- ZC-9952: Allow setting `worker_shutdown_timeout` via /etc/nginx/ea-nginx/settings.json
- EA-10673: Increase `proxy_headers_hash_bucket_size` to 128 in cpanel-proxy-xt.conf
- EA-10736: Update ea-nginx from v1.21.6 to v1.22.0
- EA-10724: Update ea-modsec30-connector-nginx from v1.0.2 to v1.0.3
- EA-10726: Update ea-tomcat85 from v8.5.78 to v8.5.79
- EA-10737: Update ea-nginx-njs from v0.7.3 to v0.7.4
- EA-10739: Update ea-modsec30 from v3.0.6 to v3.0.7
Information about all releases this year can be found in the 2022 EasyApache 4 Changelog and the EasyApache 4 Release Notes. You can also sign up for our EasyApache Development and EasyApache Production mailing lists to see when updates are pushed for our RPMs, letting you know ahead of time what will be updated in each EasyApache release.