We are happy to announce that cPanel, L.L.C. has released an update for EasyApache 4! Take a look at some highlights below, and then join us on the cPanel Community Forums, Discord, or Reddit to talk about this update and much more. If you have additional questions, feel free to reach out on one of our social channels.
- EA-9873: Remove debug statement from 001-ensure-nobody.
- ZC-8934: Update some hooks to only operate on the user in question.
- EA-9790: Only put SSL server block in place when it is desired.
- EA-9836: Add support for Let’s Encrypt AutoSSL provider.
- EA-9879: Make timeout on request to determine if a domain is using CloudFlare threadsafe.
- EA-9880: Move Accounts::Modify and Accounts::Remove from rebuild_user action to rebuild_all action.
- EA-9876: Update ea-tomcat85 to 8.5.68, drop 8.5.66.
- EA-9862: Update scl-sourceguardian to 12.1, drop 12.0.0.
Information about all releases this year can be found in the 2021 EasyApache 4 Changelog and the EasyApache 4 Release Notes. You can also sign up for our EasyApache Development and EasyApache Production mailing lists to see when updates are pushed for our RPMs, letting you know ahead of time what will be updated in each EasyApache release.