We are happy to announce that cPanel, L.L.C. has released an update for EasyApache 4! Take a look at some highlights below, and then join us on the cPanel Community Forums, Discord, or Reddit to talk about this update and much more. If you have additional questions, feel free to reach out on one of our social channels.
- ZC-10350: Update manifest
- EA-10999: Update logic to check if service is listening on ports 80 or 443
- EA-10985: Drop logrotate config for domain logs; cpanellogd handles rotation
- EA-11003: Update ea-nginx from v1.23.1 to v1.23.2
- EA-10988: Update ea-nodejs16 from v16.17.1 to v16.18.0
- ZC-10009: Add lua 5.4 support for AL9.
Information about all releases this year can be found in the 2022 EasyApache 4 Changelog and the EasyApache 4 Release Notes. You can also sign up for our EasyApache Development and EasyApache Production mailing lists to see when updates are pushed for our RPMs, letting you know ahead of time what will be updated in each EasyApache release.