cPanel, L.L.C. has released a security update for EasyApache 4! Take a look at some highlights below, and then join us on the cPanel Community Forums, Discord, or Reddit to talk about this update and much more. If you have additional questions, feel free to reach out on one of our social channels.
- ZC-10971: Add support for profile’s `pre` list
- ZC-10971: Add WP² profile and license-based profile support
- EA-11526: Patch mod_http2 to fix issues with excessive CPU usage
- EA-11537: Update ea-nginx-njs from v0.7.12 to v0.8.0
- EA-11538: Update ea-php81 from v8.1.20 to v8.1.21
- EA-11539: Update ea-php82 from v8.2.7 to v8.2.8
- EA-11533: Update ea-ruby27-libuv from v1.45.0 to v1.46.0
Information about all releases this year can be found in the 2023 EasyApache 4 Changelog and the EasyApache 4 Release Notes. You can also sign up for our EasyApache Development and EasyApache Production mailing lists to see when updates are pushed for our RPMs, letting you know ahead of time what will be updated in each EasyApache release.