We are happy to announce that cPanel, L.L.C. has released an update for EasyApache 4! Take a look at some highlights below, and then join us on the cPanel Community Forums, Discord, or Reddit to talk about this update and much more. If you have additional questions, feel free to reach out on one of our social channels.
- ZC-10586: Update manifest for new C7 PHP 8.2 pkgs
- EA-11156: Avoid reloads while config subcommand is executing
- ZC-10584: Drop special C7 allphp profiles since PHP 8.2 is available on C7
- EA-11158: Update ea-ruby27-rubygem-rack from v2.2.5 to v2.2.6
- ZC-10585: Build for CentOS7
Information about all releases this year can be found in the 2023 EasyApache 4 Changelog and the EasyApache 4 Release Notes. You can also sign up for our EasyApache Development and EasyApache Production mailing lists to see when updates are pushed for our RPMs, letting you know ahead of time what will be updated in each EasyApache release.