cPanel, L.L.C. has released a security update for EasyApache 4! Take a look at some highlights below, and then join us on the cPanel Community Forums, Discord, or Reddit to talk about this update and much more. If you have additional questions, feel free to reach out on one of our social channels.
- ZC-10895: make `From repo` have OS info akin to `APT-Sources`
- EA-11357: Update apr from v1.7.3 to v1.7.4
- EA-11296: Fix posttrans scriptlet failures on RHEL8+
- EA-11368: Change PassengerInstanceRegistryDir to ‘/opt/cpanel/ea-passenger/run/passenger-instreg’
- EA-11374: Update ea-ruby27-rubygem-rack from v2.2.6 to v2.2.7
- EA-11369: Update ea-tomcat85 from v8.5.87 to v8.5.88
Information about all releases this year can be found in the 2023 EasyApache 4 Changelog and the EasyApache 4 Release Notes. You can also sign up for our EasyApache Development and EasyApache Production mailing lists to see when updates are pushed for our RPMs, letting you know ahead of time what will be updated in each EasyApache release.